Discount for weekly stay
Rates include - rental of the apartment, continental breakfast, hot and cold water, electricity, gas, swimming-pool (salted water, with hydro-massages), gym and fitness, heating, weekly bed linen change, daily towel change, final cleaning and taxes.
Charges will be made for services other than those specified.
Length of stay - 1 night or more.
Seasons - low season - from January 6 to March 27, from November 2 to December 21.
- high season - from January 1st to January 5, from March 28 to November 1, from December 22
to December 31.
Description of the apartments and rooms
All rooms and apartments, have been completely restored and furnished with antique furniture and original paintings. Each apartment is equipped with thermostat-controlled heating, telephone, safe, satellite TV, radio, refrigerator and kitchen utensils, as well as kitchen and bathroom linen, bedroom linen and blankets. The bedrooms and the apartments are both equipped with kitchenette or kitchen. Air conditioning machine on request (extra)
The Hamlet is located on the summit of a hill in a extraordinarily scenic area. It features a swimming pool m. 18 x 10, salted water, with hydro-massages open from May 1st to October 1st, extensive open air recreation areas, solarium, barbeque, ping pong, gym and fitness.
A modern sculpture art museum has gradually been assembled at the Fattoria La Loggia and works by some of the greatest masters of this century are displayed on the open grounds of the hamlet and in the park of the owners’ private residence.
Several spaces in the hamlet are used as artists’ workshops and to host cultural events like theatre performances, concerts, exhibits, etc.
Activities in and around La Loggia
* gastronomic itineraries discovering typical restaurants and traditional recipes.
* opportunity nearby to visit outlets.
* vineyards visits and winetastings (here in the hamlet or other farms in the area).
* walks among olive orchards, vineyards and forests.
* sport fishing and tennis are available at 5 km (3 miles) from La Loggia. The 18-hole Ugolino golf course is only 13 km (8 miles) away (home course card required; equipment can be rented).
Baby-sitting service available upon advance request (extra).
Sales of estate products
Vintage wines, extra-virgin olive oil as well as other estate products are available for sale.
Information – Reservations
For information and reservations, call our guest assistance office, Tel 39/055/8244288 –
Fax 39/055/8244283 – internet: www.fattorialaloggia.com – email: email@example.com
FATTORIA LA LOGGIA–VIA COLLINA 24–LOC. MONTEFIRIDOLFI–50026 S. CASCIANO V. P. (FIRENZE) ITALY